Google

Sharing my paper crafting passion--- one Klip at a time!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Embossed roses


I love heat embossing! The look, the feel, the fun!! For this card. The bouquet was stamped with black craft ink and embossed with glassy glaze embossing powder. Then the image was colored in using real red and garden green markers. The roses on the corners were stamped, colored and cut out. Then I applied versamark all over the image and embossed with glasssy glaze 3x's. Gave them an epoxy look, don't you think? The bouquet was attached to the real red card base. I used a craft knife to cut the rectangle frame out of the basic black card stock. The tri rose border was stamped on the black using white craft ink. The images are from the "Life's Special Moments" stamp set. All products used to create this card are from Stampin' Up!.
The boy is home from school today....he woke up VERY early complaining of an extremely sore throat.....poor guy. He can't have the rapid strep test until tomorrow morning. At least advil provides a little relief!
I hope you enjoyed this card! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

2 comments:

Chris Smith said...

This is so elegant. I love the shiny red and black look that you have going!

Jen said...

What an elegant card! I love the red and black look for it!