Google

Sharing my paper crafting passion--- one Klip at a time!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Friday Night Slacker!


Well, I went to bed early last night and made nothing that I planned to. I did , however, play around with paintshop (which I know NOTHING about) and created a signature watermark. I don't know if I will keep this one........but I was excited that I actually could do it!! Do you think it's a keeper or should I go back to the drawing board?
This card was created for a swap I was in last year................hosted by the bestest swap hostess evah - Jami Sibley. She is an amazing artist as well!
All products that were used to make this are from Stampin up. Hard to see from this picture, but this card closes like a matchbook. The flowers along the bottom were done with the daisy punch, and the brads are from the pewter hodgepodge hardware kit. I decided to offset the focal piece. I used saran wrap to pounce pixie pink ink lightly on the shimmery white card stock. Other card stock colors used - chocolate chip, pixie pink and pretty in pink. The flower is from the all natural stamp set. First it was stamped in pixie pink and then the edges were stamped in chocolate chip. The edges were also sponged with chocolate chip. The flower was stamped in versa mark and embossed with glassy glaze enamel embossing powder. The inside has a layer of pretty in pink.
I have to get to bed early tonight - as I will be judging all day tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey I remember that card! I love it!!!