Google

Sharing my paper crafting passion--- one Klip at a time!

Friday, January 26, 2007

For a special girl!



I made this pail for my niece Erin! She just loved it!! The colors and flowers match her room decor. I bought the pail at Home Depot. I initially wanted to cover it with decorative paper, but that is challenging for me because the pail is wide at the top and narrower at the bottom. Has anyone ever covered a pail like this with paper? I would love to hear how you did it! The name was printed on my computer. There are rhinestones on every flower, they are from Wal Mart. The gross grain ribbon on the top and bottom of the pail was attached using sticky strip. I used Stampin' up's punches - daisy punch for the top row of flowers, and the bottom row is one of the flowers from the spring bouquet flower punch. Paper colors are pink passion, pixie pink and lovely lilac. Ribbon is from all over the place.............I am a ribbon collector of sorts! It did not take half of the time i thought it would to tie the ribbon on the pail. Buttons are Bold Brights from Stampin' Up! The large flower was stamped and cut out. It is from Stampin' Up! - but I borrowed the set and cannot remember the name*blushes*. If you know the name of the set, please let me know. All of the flowers, buttons and bling are attached using mini glue dots.
Hope you enjoyed this! I am off to the boy's school to do some volunteer work.....just as soon as my car defrosts! Happy Friday!!

No comments: