Google

Sharing my paper crafting passion--- one Klip at a time!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Circles and Flowers and Bling, oh my!!


Yes, my post titles can be corny.......but I hope you like my card:) This is the last card I did for the swap Nazi swap, and it is my favorite!!
This card measures 6 5/8" x 3 1/4". I am loving these long notes!! And I love that the come pre cut and scored!!
I stamped the background and the center circle with my fine lace background stamp in cool carribean. The larger so saffron circle was stamped using the weavy texture stamp in the You Make Me Happy stamp set, and the edges were roughed up with the distressing tool. The same background stamp was used on whisper white card stock with old olive ink. The four small circles were stamped and then punched with a 1/2" circle punch. And of course these little circles were saying "bling,bling". The flower was too! I used dazzling diamonds glitter on the polka dots of the flower - and this was adhered with two way glue.
The decorative paper from petals and paiselys came next. The bottom was torn using the tearing edge tool, and the sentiment was stamped in basic black on the inside bottom of the card.
Well, that is my little Klip for today! Hope you enjoyed it! Happy day and Happy Stamping!
Everything used to create this card was from Stampin' Up's spring mini catalog...except for the rhinestones....they were from Wal Mart!! Stamp set used - You Make Me Happy.

No comments: